1. Power-on, indicator lamp is on.
2. After start A circuit switch, the red figure on the temperature accommodometer (A) will heat device and set temperature.
3. Set heating temperature necessary for A circuit. The specific operations are as below:
(1). Turn on total power switch and press ON/OFF buttons at the left side of A circuit temperature controller.
(2) Press ▼ button: Red figure will decrease.
(3) Press ▲ button: The red figure will be increased.
(4) After setting, the temperature accommodometer is at the normal control state and heater heats.
(5) Press SET button and observe the actual measured heating temperature. Uplift artificially to set temperature.
4. Start B circuit switch; as for the setting procedure of B circuit’s temperature, operate according to the way to operate A circuit’s.
5. Start C circuit switch; as for the setting procedure of C circuit’s temperature, operate according to the way to operate A circuit’s.
Before work starts, press the counter down once to make the digital display become “0”. At this time, the setting of temperature controller is completed. After digital temperature controller’s setting temperature is the same as the actual temperature, it indicates the raw material has been heated successfully. To check whether the actual heating temperature reaches the setting temperature, firstly, observe the indicator lamp on the temperature controller. The red lamp indicates heating and the setting temperature has already been reached; secondly, press SET button on the temperature controller with hand. Pressing down indicates the displayed numerical value refers to the actual heating temperature. If the button is loosened, the displayed numerical value refers to the setting temperature. When the temperature reaches the setting temperature, the spray gun can work.
7. Connection and requirements of power supply.
Connect the end of three-phase three-wire (no zero line) power line. The leakage circuit breaker of the host machine to the 380V and 50HZ single-phase power supply, the power shall satisfy 18KW. The grounding wire of the equipment shall be grounded reliably to avoid electric leakage of equipment and cause casualty accidents. When it is necessary to maintain and repair electric part of equipment, it is required to cut off the general power from the three-phase power supply. The leakage circuit breaker of general three-phase power supply is installed at the inner left side of the electric control box.